Monday, January 3, 2011

polkadots and moonbeams


dress - le bomb shop on ebay
cardigan - old navy
belt - fossil
shoes - charlotte russe

As you can see in the background, my couch is back! :D It's making outfit photos a bit harder, though, since it takes up so much of the space between my bed and the wall. I might try taking them in front of my door again, like I did when I started, but then I'd have to use my laptop's webcam and it's a bit dodgy.

I did, however, finally realize that instead of hitting the red button on photo booth, then frantically running away from my computer to pose before the three second timer went off, I can just take my wireless mouse with me to the other side of the room and navigate from there. *duh* It's made this a lot easier! :)

I've got some super cute photos of Chloe lounging on my couch -- I'm going to download those from my camera tonight & post them tomorrow. She's so FAT! It looks like I have a giant fur throw on my couch.. if you look closely you can kind of see her head and tail nestled in all that lard ;-D