Friday, November 26, 2010

black friday discount round-up


I'm sure you already know I'm a big shopper & a sucker for sales & deals. SO I really ❥ Black Friday! Here's a list of some of the deals I either couldn't pass up, or had a very hard time passing up! But skip to it if you want to do some purchasing, a lot of these deals end when the clock strikes 12! :)

The Oatmeal - 50% off posters and prints (I got the "How to Pet a Cat" poster)
Fred Flare - Free shipping on any size order w/code GIFTED
Modcloth - a 25% off sale section & free shipping over $75
She Draws - 29% off with code 29DAYS (I got the Cedric card set)
The Blue Balloon - 10% off with code NOVEMBER2010
Forever 21 - Mark-downs & free shipping over $50 (I got.. a lot)
Charlotte Russe - 25-50% off everything!
Miniature Rhino - 20% off with code PUMPKIN
TopShop - 20% off selected jeans, dresses, jackets & coats
Perpetual Kid - 15% off everything!
Tickette - 10% off with code HOLIDAY2010
Karmaloop - 25% off + free shipping over $60 w/code BLACKOUT
Target - lots of sales, but my favorite are the cute rainboots, 40% off!
Ruche - Mark downs, up to 50% off
Tulle - 50% off entire site + free shipping!
Spotted Moth - 25% off your entire order w/code BLACK
ASOS- free worldwide shipping & mark-downs up to 70% off

And please excuse the horn-tooting here but there's one more awesome Black Friday sale -- mine! Everything in my Flapper Doodle shop is 50% off with the code HALFOFF.

Happy shopping!! :)