Friday, March 1, 2019

the sunny side of the street



Last Friday I got one of those daylight lamps that's supposed to help improve your mood, energy level, and sleep if you use it during the day. I don't know if it's a placebo effect or if it's actually working but I have legitimately been in a much better mood this week, I've been sleeping better, and this was one of the most productive weeks I've had in a long time. I still can't wait until spring when I can just recharge my body with *actual* sunlight but this seems to be doing the trick for the time being.

Isn't it nice, though, that spring finally feels like it's on the horizon? The first day of March is always such a breath of fresh air (even if that air is still technically bitter and frigidly cold.) And I can officially say that "next month" I'll be in Disney World! In Florida! In the sun! I cannot wait! :)


dress - dangerfield | shirt - vintage | shoes - bait footwear