Monday, November 11, 2013

the first night



On Saturday night I brought over the cats and we spent our first night in our new home! It went so smoothly. Arrietty and Hubble did their fair share of investigating every nook and cranny before cuddling up in bed with me. It was so perfect and sweet!  My room is still a work in progress (basically the only room that's completely finished right now is the kitchen, which I'll share soon!) but it's finished *enough* that it feels cozy and home-like. I get the best light in the morning, my room was practically glowing when I woke up. It was gorgeous!



Tomorrow is my birthday (it really snuck up on me this year!) so I'll have my annual birthday giveaway posted here in the morning! I included lots of fun stuff so make sure to check back tomorrow and enter :D