Monday, November 18, 2013

a wall of cats



The rest of the dining room is still a work in progress but I had to share this little peek at my new cat wall!! They're gold vinyl decals from Emerging Thoughts and they're basically my favorite thing ever. I have a bookcase that separates my workspace from my dining room and I keep peeking around it to stare at the wall some more. The wall is about 8 feet by 8 feet and one pack of cats was the purr-fect amount to cover it. I even had a few leftover so I made my pen cup on my desk look extra fancy too ;)

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

If you want a cat wall of your own (you do. I know you do) you can get 15% off today with code "Kate" The discount also applies to everything in the store, including the things shown above (those lip earrings were handmade by me!) and the Hypatia dress! And this perfect pink furry coat! :)