Friday, June 14, 2013

posh frock friday!



In 2010 I started a series of outfit posts called Posh Frock Friday, where I'd get all dolled up every Friday for no particular reason except to be wearing something snazzy. I kept it up for I think about a year and then lost steam... I used to be a lot more regimented with my blogging series. Anyway! When I got this dress in the mail, it just SCREAMED Posh Frock Friday!! It's most certainly a posh frock if ever there was one!

It came at a perfect time too.. I've been feeling kind of blah about my appearance lately (if I wasn't sick of the regular maintenance it requires, this would be where I impulsively dye my hair pink) and putting this on just made me feel so much lovelier. I'll tell you, there is nothing like a pretty dress to cure a bad case of low self esteem. That, and food. And cat cuddles.


dress- c/o oasap | shoes - vintage