Sunday, June 9, 2013

my summer playlist



I used to share monthly playlists here when I first started my blog, but that wore off quickly when I realized that I pretty much listen to the same songs over and over again, haha! My favorites haven't changed a lot over the years but I have added some new songs to the mix and I'm really loving my itunes playlist at the moment! I uploaded it to 8tracks so you can have a listen too if you'd like! Here's the link to listen, and here's the tracklist:

1. Crush on You // The Clash
2. Satin Chic // Goldfrapp
3. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue // Bryan Ferry
4. Fallin // Connie Francis
5. Worker's Song // Dropkick Murphys
6. I'll Be Seeing You // Francoise Hardy & Iggy Pop
7. Dark Streets of London // The Pogues
8. Paris 1919 // John Cale
9. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes // Serge Gainsbourg
10. Atmosphere // Joy Division
11. The Crane Wife // Marianne Faithfull
12. Lullaby of London // The Pogues (my favorite song ever!)
13. If There is Something // Roxy Music
14. Sunday Girl // She & Him
15. Back to Black // Bryan Ferry
16. Apeman // The Kinks
17. Breaking No One's Heaven // Peter Murphy
18. After Hours // Velvet Underground
19. Wait for me Down by the River // Marianne Faithfull
20. Ceremony // New Order

The Back to Black track is really low for some reason, I can barely hear it unless I turn up my volume.. but it's so good I had to include it anyway :) Also the drawing at the top is from my etsy shop :)