Tuesday, June 25, 2013

niagara falls



Yesterday started out pretty terrible. Just a bunch of things went wrong and it was an awful start to the trip. Things improved immensely though, when we finally ended up in Canada at Niagara Falls and got to see one of the prettiest locations on earth in beautiful weather with rainbows all over the place! It was really breathtaking.

Today we're heading over to Buffalo (shuffling off, if you will) and I get to see one of my best friends so I'm pretty excited about that!! :) After New York we're supposed to go to Vermont but honestly I'm having second thoughts about continuing on the trip. I always want to be really adventurous and do fun spontaneous things, but when it gets down to it I'm really just a terrible homebody and get so homesick SO fast. I hate that this is such an ingrained character trait -- that I make life changing plans and then always end up backing out of them. This trip should be SO awesome. I really, really want to see all 50 states and the idea of working on the road seemed so thrilling to me when I was planning it! But now that I'm living my plans, I just want to be home.

I'll give it another couple of days before I decide if I want to head back to NJ. Who knows, maybe the travel bug will finally hit me and I'll have to be dragged back home kicking and screaming...




dress- forever 21 | shoes - asos | shirt - target | bag - c/o wet seal