Friday, May 3, 2013

the mary poppins of dresses



This is the Mary Poppins of dresses -- it is practically perfect in every way. Mint green? Check. Polka dotted? Check. Thick (but not too thick for summer) perfect cotton material? Check. Flattering fit and flare shape? Check. That alone qualifies this as a super (califragilisticexpialidocious) dress, but wait a minute. It also has a big pretty bow on the front. Forget practically, it is 100% perfect in every way.

It is really so wonderful on its own I wasn't even sure if I wanted to outfit-tize it, but once I tried it on with a lighter colored mint polka dot blouse underneath I just had to. This blouse had been sitting around in my closet unworn for months.. almost as if it was just *waiting* for its dress soul mate to come along ;)




dress- c/o le bomb shop | blouse - forever 21 | shoes - bait footwear