Monday, May 27, 2013

brass in pocket



Today is the last day of my art show and I'm hoping it goes well because the first two days were a complete bust. Saturday was rained out (although we decided to stay in the city and go to the American Museum of Natural History instead, which was really fun!) and then yesterday was pretty much the worst sales day I've ever had... it was terrible. On the bright side though I met a few really nice artists on my block and I got to see some old friends (Hi Ella!!) so that made up for the crummy sales :)

I wore this outfit last week and I think I'm probably going to wear this skirt again today. I've wanted a plain not-too-short black skirt for so long (I'm embarrassed to admit how many hours I've wasted just pouring over search results for "black skirt" on my favorite shopping sites) and this one is perfect! I think you're going to be seeing a lot of it this summer :)