Tuesday, May 28, 2013

come home



The last day of my art show was definitely better than the first two, so I'm not super disappointed. If I had known I'd just about break even, though, I wouldn't have chosen to wake up 5 hours earlier than usual three days in a row, lol! But I did have a nice time, and it was worth a shot! You never know until you try, right?

I am so worn out though! I think I'm going to be irresponsible and leave my piles of pending work until tomorrow so I can spend all day on the couch recuperating and watching a marathon of the new Arrested Development episodes!

ps. kind of random, but does anyone else ever find that the posts you love are the ones nobody else seems to? Like if you absolutely love an outfit, nobody really comments on it. But when you're like "ugh, I have nothing else to post so I might as well throw up this ugly outfit post that I hated" everyone else seems to love it? It happens to me so often, I'm just curious if anyone else has the same pattern :)


shirt - forever 21 | skirt - c/o modcloth | shoes - dorothy perkins | bag - asos