Friday, March 8, 2013

kitty accessories [guest post]

I can't thank everyone enough for all of the kind comments and e-mails. It took me a few days to finally feel like I could share my sad news, afraid that condolences would make me even sadder. But it has helped so much. Nothing will ever completely ease the pain that I feel but your support has definitely made me feel less alone. And I take so much comfort in the knowledge that so many of you loved Hypatia too. She was such a special cat. And I'll continue to post about her for as long as I'm blogging. She'll always be a part of my life, and she'll always be a part of this blog.

I had quite a few guest post submissions (thank you. xo) so I might not get to post all of them, but to everyone who sent one in, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm going to begin posting them today, starting with this collection that Moorea Seal put together, "pretty kitty accessories, ways to remember the quirky and sweet kitties we have all had in our lifetimes"  xo kate


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13