Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flapper Doodle shop update (including the 2013 calendar!)


The 2013 Flapper Doodle calendar is finally complete! yay!! In addition to the calendar, I also added prints of all of the new illustrations to my shop, in 4x6 and 8x10. I also added the new drawings to my society6 shop as well, so they're available in much larger sizes as well as on note cards, iphone cases and laptop skins!

If anything catches your eye in my etsy store, you can take 10% off with the code "Brilliant" or 15% off if you use paypal at checkout with code "Paypal" :)

Well I'm off to go get ready now! I'm going to see The Birds at the movies & I'm super excited! Is anyone else going? It's being re-released nationwide today only. I bought my tickets ahead of time but if you don't have any plans for the night and want to see if it's playing near you, you can check here!