Tuesday, September 18, 2012

black velvet



Yesterday was a bit of a doozy! I was working until about 5:30am and then when I finally hit the hay I only managed to sleep for two hours before my stubborn body was like "haha you thought you were going to sleep?! yeah right, time to wake up!!" I went through the rest of the day in a complete haze, determined not to nap so that I could get a full, peaceful night's sleep the next time around.

I ended up working all day long but somehow I still feel like I didn't get anything accomplished. I have e-mails piling up again, deadlines approaching faster than I realize and unfinished projects that really need finishing. Hopefully today I'll be remarkably well rested and ready to tackle that daunting to-do list!

oh, ps! In my sleepy stupor yesterday I prepared a giveaway post, but accidentally saved it as a draft instead of scheduling it to post, so it never went up. I'm posting it this afternoon so keep your eyes peeled! :)


Dress - forever 21 | tights - urban outfitters | Shoes - francesca's