Friday, September 7, 2012

calendar sneak peek!



I've been drawing and drawing and drawing and drawing, and I am FINALLY... almost finished. I have just one illustration left, and then my 2013 calendar will be complete :) I thought I'd share some sneak peeks first, mainly because I'm just so happy with how it's coming along so far!

These are definitely my favorite flapper doodle drawings. I haven't been this smitten with my own work in a long, long time. It's a nice feeling :) I'll be listing all of these as prints in my shop over the weekend, and if you like what you see, the calendar is available for pre-order here!







ps. I got the first shot by duct-taping my iphone to my ceiling and using a self-timer. I put a piece of paper between my phone and the duct-tape so it wouldn't damage it, and it worked great! Also, my sweater and shorts are both from asos. Just in case anyone was wondering :)