Wednesday, January 11, 2012

wishlist wednesday



The cutest brooch ever! $36 from pannikin on etsy


Two modcloth dresses I'm drooling over this week -- the sparkling cider dress ($54) and the cats the ticket dress ($49.99) Basically if it's frilly and girly or if it has a cat on it, I want it!


I love this fawn figurine from Circus Bear Vintage on etsy (The Dainty Squid's vintage shop)


Peter pan collars make my heart go all-aflutter! They can be oh-so sixties-ish, like the scooter dress on the left ($49 from dorothy perkins) or thirties inspired like the red polka dotted number on the right ($80 from Miss Selfridge)


ASOS was having (is having?) a coat sale this week, and I snagged two pretties for 70% off! This coat wasn't one of them, though, because it's full priced.. but I love it so much! The color is to die for, and I think the shape is so Doris Day-ish! $172 from ASOS On sale for only $60 if you buy it directly from the designer's website!! Thank you for the tip, Gwyneth! :)


How cute would these mary janes be to wear on valentine's day?! $90.90 from ASOS


And how adorable is this S&P set?! I'm *this* close to starting a salt and pepper shaker collection, I just keep finding so many adorable ones on etsy!! $15 from Georgia Peach Vintage