Saturday, January 28, 2012

sick day.



Wednesday night I got hit with some sort of bug and I've been feeling absolutely miserable ever since :( Hypatia has a head cold too, the poor thing, so we've both been laying in bed under the covers sniffling and sneezing. Her vet & my doctor basically prescribed the same medicine -- antibiotics, hot broth (low sodium for Hypatia) and lots of rest. I've also been breezing through Lost on netflix, but it's been creeping into my dreams a lot, which is freaking me out a bit. Recurring dreams about being stuck on an island where people are trying to kill you doesn't exactly help with a peaceful night's rest lol.

Anyway. I'm never sure what to post here when I'm sick... I'm obviously not dolled up for normal outfit photos and I'm usually way too exhausted to come up with anything else that requires the least bit of energy. But I still want to keep blogging... so I thought, why not take outfit photos in my pajamas? It's probably silly, but it's easy and I do have some pretty cool pjs, if I do say so myself!

Hopefully I'll feel better soon but if not expect to see some more of my amazing flannel pajama collection this week ;p