Monday, January 16, 2012

uh-oh spaghetti-o!



Modcloth is having a huge sale again... Is it possible to be a dress junkie? Because I just took some money I had put aside towards paying off my student debt and spent it on new dresses. eeek! But I'm seriously not feeling the least bit guilty because these babies were all ridiculously marked down, and they had all been sitting patiently in my wishlist for months just waiting for the day that modcloth would reduce their price so they could come home to me.

I'm so helpless when it comes to these sales (can you tell?!) but I don't think I've ever regretted indulging myself when they come around. Some of my all-time favorite dresses were snagged during huge modcloth blowout sales, and I know that some of the dresses arriving on my doorstep this week will be future favorites that I'll love for years to come :)

Here are some of the ones I snatched up today (from left to right)

1. Vibrant variety dress - $47.99 $13.99
2. Wish in the wind dress - $109.99 $32.99
3. For the right moment dress - $149.99 $44.99
4. Out to sea foam dress - $64.99 $18.99
5. Seeing bubble dress - $107.99 $31.99
6. Fondue of you dress - $119.99 $35.99