Saturday, September 29, 2018

un deux trois



I'm bringing back another dormant blog series today! In 2011 and 2012 I used to have a series of outfit remix posts called Un Deux Trois and I thought it would be fun to bring it back! I used to do daily outfit photos, so I had a massive archive of pictures to pick from for these remix posts, but since I don't do quite as many outfit posts these days I'm just taking all three photos at once and then choosing one of the outfits to wear for the day! Can you guess which one was my favorite? I'll write it below, but guess first ;)



Remixed item: Leopard print dress from ASOS

Skirt: Urban Outfitters (old)
Tights : Target
Shoes : ASOS (old)

Here I wore my dress as a shirt, and paired it with a cute mustard cord skirt. I do this a lot (wearing dresses as shirts) and have a particular way of tucking the dress up so it doesn't dip out under the skirt. I think I might do a little video or gif showing how I do that soon!



Remixed item: Leopard print dress from ASOS

Cardigan: Old Navy (old)
Belt: ASOS (old)
Shoes : Bait Footwear

I love love love pairing leopard print with lilac! I've done it a couple times on my blog before, and I just think it's such a unique but perfect color combination. I stuck with all lilac accessories here, but I also love adding a pop of red to this combo, too!



Remixed item: Leopard print dress from ASOS

Velvet crop top: Forever 21 (old)
Collar: Thread and Wonder
Shoes : Bait Footwear

I'm so excited that it's fall so I can break out my favorite boots again. As soon as I got this dress I thought "I need to wear them with my sock boots!!" I feel like leopard print and thigh high boots definitely has a Fran Fine vibe to it, right?

Did you guess which one was my favorite?? It was outfit #1! :D