Wednesday, September 23, 2015

passport picture perfect



I just got a fresh new haircut and touched up my roots, and my makeup was looking less horrible than usual today so it seemed like the perfect time to get my new passport photo taken. The one that I've been living with for ten years was literally the most horrible photo of me ever, I'm not even kidding. I had the worst haircut of my life at the time and I somehow managed, at 18, to look like I was at least 45. And not even a young and fresh 45, it was a "life hasn't been kind to her" 45.

I think I'm going to do a post about hair coloring next because I recently discovered the secret to the shade of pink that I've wanted since I first started experimenting with this color in 2011. It's always been more orange or more neon than I originally hoped for but this time I finally nailed it. Yay!


dress (old, worn as a top, and designed by me!) - dahlia | skirt - forever 21
shoes - bait footwear, of course | belt - from another dress