Friday, January 11, 2019

pajama day



I spend a lot of days in my pajamas, and I thought it would be fun to share some pajama outfit posts once in a while! They are pretty much *all* ASOS legging pajama sets.  For years my favorite pjs were the Joe Boxer sets from K-Mart, but when I discovered these from ASOS there was no turning back. The pants are literally the absolute comfiest things I've ever owned. When I run errands in leggings (I think we can generally agree that's the most comfortable thing you can wear in public, right?) I still can't wait to get home and change into these pajama pants. They are THAT cozy. I buy them one size up so the waist comes up really high, but they're not so big that the pant legs ride up when you toss and turn at night.

And maybe the best part is that they come in some really fun prints. I was so excited when I saw this pink and red lip print set because it matches my aesthetic so well! Unless they add some more pink pjs (fingers crossed though!) these are definitely going to be my Valentine's Day pajamas this year. Because who says perpetually single people can't have designated February 14th jammies?! ;D


floral bedding - my shop | heart purse in the background - old