Monday, January 28, 2019

if I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor



For the last few days I've been giving my eyes a break from having contacts in all the time (I wear Air Optix night and day, which you can leave in for 30 days straight) and I just can't wait to pop them back in again. It's so funny, I used to wear glasses every single day for about a year while I had my pixie cut (I felt like the only thing that made that haircut look slightly less horrible on me was the addition of glasses lol!) but now I've been wearing them for three days and I've had enough of the rubbing on my nose, the tightness on my temples, seeing the frames in my peripheral vision all the time, and (maybe most importantly) having to make the conscious decision to remove the glasses to take a nap in front of the tv, which totally ruins that drifting-off-while-watching-tv feeling.

There's this song lyric that my family and I quote all the time from the James song "Sit Down" that goes "if I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor," and it honestly applies to so many aspects of life. Including silly ones, like being spoiled by 30 day contacts..


belt - old | shoes - bait footwear