Friday, September 6, 2013

oh by gosh by golly



Yesterday my room was no place for taking outfit pictures (as is evidenced below) so I took this quick mirror shot in my closet. I love red and mint/teal together but always feel a little too Christmassy (if there is such a thing) so I threw on some yellow to balance it out a bit, and I love how it turned out :) Of course, I've been playing Christmas music a lot this week so I'm sure that factored into my gravitation towards the red and green hues in my closet, despite any feeble attempts to disguise my premature holiday cheer ;)



If you ordered any dollar print sale artwork your envelope is probably in this photo somewhere! The first batch is going out this afternoon and then I'll hopefully get the rest out tomorrow :) I always feel a tad bit overwhelmed by this sale each year but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I rather enjoy packing up all the orders and seeing them all spread out like this. To continue with the whole Christmas theme, it makes me feel a bit like Santa Claus! :)


dress- modcloth | cardigan - forever 21 | shoes - urban outfitters | brooch - vintage