Saturday, September 28, 2013

cats out of the bag



I wore this yesterday to take Miss Chloe to the vet. It turns out the problem was behavioral. I'm so glad there's nothing wrong with her, but that opens up a whole new can of worms! Behavioral issues can be so much harder to treat than physical ones. Our vet was incredibly helpful though so hopefully some of the things we're trying now will work.

On a completely unrelated note, I saw these pink rugs at Ikea this week and snatched one up as a test to see how I'd feel about redoing the carpet in my room with a thick pile hot pink! I really love it! Part of me thinks it's too much, but then part of me thinks "there's no such thing as too much!" I'm leaning towards getting an apartment soon, though, so I don't know if I want to invest in a carpet makeover right now..  I think it's definitely in the cards when I move though! ;) And this small swatch was the perfect backdrop for my pretty new shoes -- the buckles are bunnies!! Isn't that adorable?!



And Arrietty has given the rug her seal of approval. She's actually laying on it upside down right now as I type this! She's such a fun goofy cat :)




dress - h&m | shoes - c/o le bunny bleu | cardigan - f21? | tights - urban outfitters