Friday, July 1, 2011

posh frock friday



dress - modcloth
belt - old navy
shoes - karmaloop

All day yesterday I kept thinking "I have to write about blank on my blog tomorrow" and then when I finally sat down to write this... I totally forgot what I was going to write about! I don't think it was important, but it was definitely more amusing than me talking about forgetting what I wanted to write about lol...

Anyway, when I was putting this outfit photo collage thingy together in photoshop, it occurred to me how much it's like those old "can you spot the differences" games in activity books! I thought once a week I might make a game out of my outfit photos.. shuffling some things in the background on my wall, or adding an accessory that wasn't in the other two pictures and seeing if anyone can guess all the changes! Fun? Yes? No? Thursday is dullsville in Scathingly Brilliant Land (aka.. it consistently has the least views/comments all week) so I thought that might be a good day to do it, to make Thursday more fun in this neck of the woods! ;-D Let me know what you think!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Sweet or savory?