Wednesday, August 15, 2018

wishlist wednesday



I just realized it's been over a year since I did my last wishlist wednesday post, and I miss putting these images together. It's fun choosing a color scheme or theme and finding things that match. And of course it involves lots of window shopping which is one of my favorite pastimes ;)

This one was triggered by the discovery that modcloth just added loads of Halloween items and I felt the need to share some of my favorites. That white spider web cardigan is all of my Halloween outfit dreams come true. Spooky, but suitable to wear with my 98% pastel wardrobe!

1. Spider web cardigan
2. Black heart sunglasses
3. Pink cord pinafore
4. Cat wallet
5. Vintage cat brooch
6. Red bow shoes
7. Clear pink tote
8. Spider web earrings
9. Ouija board sweatshirt