Friday, August 17, 2018

pamplemousse



If you've been following me for a while you know how much I love grapefruit juice (I used to even have a blog where I documented my daily juice consumption like 10 years ago??) so this skirt was a must-have when I saw it! How could I pass up an opportunity to dress up like a giant grapefruit?! :D

Next week I'm going on an impromptu bus trip to Wyoming! My brother has a job interview and asked if I wanted to tag along. Ever the financially responsible adult, I used up most of the money in my checking account and immediately booked my seat on a Greyhound bus to Cheyenne. I know full well I'm probably going to be destitute when I'm older because I'm so bad with money and I don't have much of it to begin with, but I'm going to have so many great memories. And great skirts. lol


shirt - urbanog (old) | shoes - bait footwear