Tuesday, March 6, 2012

everything in its place



dress - c/o romwe
belt - forever21? not sure..
tights - we love colors
shoes - c/o blowfish

As much as I LOVE my bedroom/studio/office setup, there is one major drawback... no closet space. And for someone who collects dresses like they're going out of style, that's posed a bit of a problem for the last 3 years. For a while I stored my clothes in my bathtub, then in the upstairs hallway, and then in plastic buckets in our den. But finally (finally!!!) I'm getting a real walk-in closet :D

Years ago my dad converted our living room into his office since he works from home, and on Saturday he cleared out 5' of space for me to use as my closet! We partitioned the space using cedar planks, and then on Sunday we went to IKEA for clothes racks, dressers and other closet do-dads. I painted the walls pink and mint green and I'm decorating it with 60's beauty parlor accessories. It's coming together so well, I can't wait to take pictures to share!!

ps. Since I've been working on the closet all weekend I've been a little neglectful of my inbox/tweets again.. promise I'll get back to you asap if you're waiting on a reply! :)

pss. Is this the best dress ever or what? I want to marry the collar! You can get $20 off this one or the navy version with code -20USD!