Thursday, March 8, 2018

neverending story



I took photos of this outfit last week and right now I'm sitting in pajamas that I've been wearing for two days, no makeup, sick again. ARGHHHHH! *shakes fist at the universe* I was so happy to be feeling back to normal and like myself again, and I have been the biggest germaphobe, washing my hands like 100x a day, but I guess my immune system just wasn't running at full capacity yet after my whole ordeal over the holidays.

I was doing so good with outfit posts and videos, too!! But it's the one thing I just can't muster up the energy to do when I'm sick. I'm totally capable of getting work done but when I'm sick I am *not* getting dressed and putting makeup on, lol! I have to go to the doctor and I think sweatpants and maaaaaaybe a quick swipe of eyeliner is going to be the best I can do today. Hopefully I'll be taking outfit photos and posting new videos really soon! I mean, I even bought myself a ring light, I need to get better asap so I can start using it!


shoes - bait footwear | wig - keke wigs