Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving! Today I'm thankful for my family, my cats, all cats, my friends, Alain Delon, potatoes, classic movies, Gwen Stefani's new Christmas album, The X-Files, McDonald's unsweetened iced tea, Seth Meyers, the color pink, Christmas lights, Jake and Amy's relationship on Brooklyn 99, puns, the Obamas, pizza, the ability to travel, Pod Save America, the scent of marshmallow fireside candles from Bath & Body Works, New York City, vintage cat shaped knick knacks, and breathing through my nose (I have a sinus infection so I'm going through that phase where nothing is more beautiful than the prospect of breathing through your nose again lol)

I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving! And if you aren't following me on Instagram or Facebook yet, be sure to pop over tomorrow for an exclusive FB/IG Black Friday sale! :)