Tuesday, April 18, 2017

sick day



Hey, long time no see! I'm currently getting over a nasty cold, and I remembered this post from 2011 when I was SO determined to share five outfit posts per week (PER WEEK) that I took sick-day outfit pictures from my bed. My god, I can barely muster five outfit posts per year now.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to recreate the photo and I'm so happy with how it turned out! I'm wearing a wig that I picked up on Hollywood Blvd. when I was in California a couple weeks ago, and a vintage robe that I got on etsy a few years back. That 2011 outfit post has always been one of my favorites but, dare I say, I actually like this new one even better. I guess it just fits my current aesthetic more.

I know I'm always promising to do more posts and then disappearing for weeks (months?) but I really do intend to pick up the outfit posts again shortly :)