Friday, February 3, 2017

the sun will come out right now



I had some health problems for a big chunk of January, and I'm finally starting to feel good again. You know that first "well" day when you just wake up feeling better than the day before? Food tastes wonderful, everything smells amazing, you finally put on makeup and remember that it is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to not look like a zombie. I still don't feel 100% but I'm SO glad that I'm on the mend because I'm leaving for a short trip to Disney World on Sunday!

I'm just flying down for three days (one in the parks) but I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't been back in over two years! Considering I used to be an annual passholder, that's pretty sad. But this is my first time back with contacts, so I'm finally going to be able to watch Philharmagic without layering the 3D glasses over my glasses! And I can wear sunglasses outside without sacrificing my vision! It's all very exciting.

I tried to take a close-up of my sweater/brooch combo, but the sun came out in full force and my blinds started casting striped shadows all over my room and I couldn't keep my eyes open without squinting! Tbh though I'll take it! I feel like it was raining for the last like.. three weeks? The sun is definitely very welcome, no matter how many photo ops it might ruin ;D