Monday, July 6, 2015

it's a good thing I never tried smoking...



... because apparently I'm really bad at quitting things.

I'm like one of those singers who keeps having retirement concerts every five years. Or a furniture store that's been having a "going out of business" sale for the last decade. I'm the most indecisive person on the planet. Or maybe I'm not. Or maybe I am.

Anyway, it looks like you just can't get rid of me. Sorry!! I'm not planning on blogging the way I used to, but I am blogging. I don't want to keep a schedule, I don't want to accept advertising (or c/o stuff), I don't want to write much text to go with my posts, and I don't want to actively promote my blog. So basically I just want to create content and enjoy myself. I don't want this to be anything other than a fun way for me to share my outfits, my artwork, my projects, and occasionally my strange, strange thoughts. Sound good?

So as you can probably tell from my photo, some things have changed in the last 10 months! I went back to my natural hair color out of sheer laziness (no more dying my hair every three weeks, huzzah!) and I'm now wearing glasses full time. (Sidenote - if you're like me and have trouble finding cute glasses that don't cover your eyebrows, these are perfection.)

Is it crazy that one of the main reasons I decided to come back was to share this one particular outfit? It's definitely crazy. BUT. I felt it was important that I share this groundbreaking discovery. You know those lace dresses that come with flimsy, clingy, unattached slip dresses? They are my new summer wardrobe holy grail. I've been wearing them with rompers underneath instead of the slip dresses and not only is it pretty but it's like wearing shorts while looking like you're wearing a dress. You can ride your bike, sit cross-legged on the grass, etc. It's awesome.

I think that's about it for now. See you soon. xo


dress- dahlia | romper - forever 21 | shoes - bait footwear