Friday, March 7, 2014

her nose stuck in a book



I made it a goal this year to read two books a month, and in February I read four! yay! I'm going to blog about them soon (I loved all of them! One was actually an audio book, though, and my second time listening.. so I don't know if that counts?) but I'm just so happy to be reading so much. I love books but I feel like I don't read them as much as I'd like to .. until now ;)

I gave up on the first book I started for March, I found it so poorly written that I couldn't continue, even if I was slightly interested in the plot. I used to force myself to plow through and finish every book I started but that just doesn't make any sense. If you took a bite of a rotten apple, would you force yourself to eat the whole thing, hoping it might become less rotten as you chew? I switched to a different book last night and I'm enjoying this one much more!

Also, unrelated, this is my first outfit photo with my new iphone camera remote (yup, I use my iphone for outfit photos!) I used to use a self-timer app but this is so much better! I love it! :)


dress - vintage | shoes - bait footwear | hat - forever 21 | wig - ebay