Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the light... it burns!


dress - H&M
sweater - f21
belt - f21

It doesn't happen often, but I thought I looked amazing today when I looked in the mirror.. my hair looked nice, makeup came out great and I was happy with the clothes. Then I took my picture :-\ Anyone else have this problem? You look SO good in the mirror, but then once you take a picture it's like what the HECK happened?! I'm convinced that my face must look best mirrored, since the only self-portraits I like are taken with photo booth, which flips your image, and my reflection in the mirror always looks so much better than I do on camera. Am I just crazy or does anyone else feel the same way??

*

I actually went to bed last night at 11pm (though, sadly, I fell asleep before Dirk Bogarde even showed his lovely face in So Long at the Fair... I was THAT tired) and woke up, astoundingly, at 6:30am!! But this whole daylight thing is going to take some getting used to. My eyes are burning, and I don't know if it's from the glaring light beaming in through my windows or the fact that I'm still majorly sleep deprived.