February photo challenge prompts!



It's one week until February, so here's the list of prompts for my #brilliantphotoaday 365 instagram challenge! If you didn't participate in January, feel free to hop in now! You don't have to do all 365 prompts, you can choose to join in one month, a few months, whatever floats your boat! :)

I had so much fun looking through the photos on the hashtag in January! So many incredibly clever interpretations of each prompt, and SO MANY CUTE PETS OMG.

I'm going to order a book of my challenge photos at the end of each month as a little incentive for staying motivated. I ordered one a couple weeks ago that's all photos of Arrietty, and I can't wait for it to come in the mail! I used chatbooks (not sponsored) and I'll let you know what I think of them when my book arrives, in case you want to do the same thing. They let you search your own photos by hashtag, so I think it should be really easy to make #brilliantphotoaday albums. I think it would be even cooler to wait and do it at the end of the year with all 365 photos, but I'm impatient and I want the instant satisfaction of seeing each month as I go along lol :D