Guest post by Amber from Laughing with Broken Eyes

I asked Amber if she'd do a little guest post for me so I can have one more day off to take care of myself & my kitty! Thanks so much, Amber!! xo Kate

Hi guys! My name is Amber Rose, and I blog at Laughing With Broken Eyes. When Kate asked me to guest post for her, I was a bit tongue tied, so to speak, as of what I would blog about. It's something entirely different when you visit someone else's blog and talk about yourself! So instead... I thought I'd share some really exciting news! I've been dying to share...

Kate and I are working on a book together-- a sort of children’s book for adults!

While I don’t want to give too much away, it will be oh-so-cute and perfect to flip through on a day when you need to embrace your inner child or to escape from the worries and immerse yourself into the simple, charming, and hot-to-trot lives of Eloise and Ramona of Kate’s brilliant Flapper Doodle franchise.

We’re so excited about this as it’s something we’ve both wanted for so long. I do hope that you’ll join us through this exciting process of writing and self-publishing a book, hopefully the first of many!