the awkward call for sponsors

It's that time of the month again! I'm now accepting sponsors for February, so if you're interested you can find my rates, traffic, stats, etc. on my sponsorship page here. Ads start at $10 and you can get 10% off if you pay before Jan. 25.

By the by, I lowered my rates for February for the extra large, large and medium ads. I read a blogger help thingy in December about how to properly formulate your rates based on your subscriber count and traffic, so I adjusted my rates accordingly... but it just didn't feel right. I know that I can't charge like $5 because that wouldn't be fair to other bloggers, but I don't feel comfortable charging a lot either, so I think I found a happy medium with my new prices. Fair but also affordable :)

Ok, well now that that awkwardness is all out of the way, here's a picture of my little Hypatia without any fur:

The picture is actually from a year or so ago, but she was shaved again yesterday so she looks just like this again. She's just been so rambunctious she hasn't sat still long enough for me to take a nice picture! My brother said it looks like somebody screwed a cat's head onto a rat's body, but I think she looks adorable! More importantly though, she's a happy camper now, and that's all that matters :)

ps. My hair is still pink, that photo up there was taken before I dyed it :)