Here's a little handmade/vintage wishlist I put together for A Very Merry Indie Christmas! At the bottom of the post you can link up to promote your own blog/shop as well as hop around to the other blogs participating to view all the awesome indie goodness just waiting to make it's way under your Christmas tree! :D
1. Cuckoo clock brooch from Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree 2. Cheshire cat 8x10 art print from The Black Apple 3. Custom kitty charm from The Dapper Toad 4. Vintage 50's yellow striped day dress from dutchdrift
1. Vintage 60's mod lace party dress from Old Gold Vintage 2. Pale blue dot poster from Jason Permenter Design 3. Flying sofa brooch from Hairy Sock 4. Li'l Sebastian felt soft sculpture from Royal Mint
1. Creep lyrics poster from Sacred and Profane 2. Bonjour Mademoiselle print from blancucha 3. Gold lace necklace from Branchbound 4. I want to believe button from Buttonhead
1. Vintage 50's aqua chiffon dancing dress from Coral Vintage 2. Vintage 60's purple faux fur collar coat from The Arbor Vitae 3. California sunshine headpiece from Moorea Seal
1. Small meteorite fragment necklace from Hokulewa 2. Double velvet bow in mint from Red Velvet 3. The cinema hair bow from Alexandra Grecco 4. Fashion illustration art print from Matou en Peluche
1. Pink and beige crochet necklace from susannahbean 2. Arrested Development quote cross stitch from funwithneedles 3. Cosmic Ocean original relief print from pointsandpicas 4. Audrey Horne art print from Castleonthehill
And then (cough... a little shameless self-promotion here .. cough) there's always my etsy shop and my society6 shop too ;)
This weekend CASEY (CaseyLeigh), DANIELLE (Changing Lanes), JANEL (Run with Scissors) and I are co-hosting a VERY MERRY INDIE CHRISTMAS!
This is an opportunity for you to LINK UP YOUR BLOG plus your own handmade/business products or other favorite holiday gifts. Our goal is to promote the community of online commerce, as well as meet and make new friends. And find a few gift ideas too!
HOW DOES IT WORK? You link up on any ONE hostess' site. Our links will be interlinked. Your post will be displayed on all our sites. That is a reader audience of more than 7,900. So, grab a button and get ready to hop .... then shop!!!!
TO PARTICIPATE FOLLOW THE FIRST FOUR HOSTESS LINKS. THEN VISIT, COMMENT AND FOLLOW OTHERS. THIS IS HOW NEW RELATIONSHIPS FORM. MERRY INDIE CHRISTMAS!